Friday, October 26, 2012
Canaan's 14th Birthday
Today my middle son and child is fourteen. The years are flying by. Canaan was considered one of my "little ones" for so many years. But at 14 and a freshman in high school choir I guess he's graduated to one of the big kids. He amazes me with his musical talent. He is in the high school chamber choir this year and has really been developing his voice. And I love to listen to him play the guitar in the mornings. He learns new songs so easily. Canaan has a gentle heart and would do anything to help someone out. He is great with little kids and they look up to him. He's a big teddy bear and doesn't think twice about giving his Mom a hug in public. These are just a few of the traits that I love about him. I pray this year will hold new experiences for him, but most importantly that they will draw him closer to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment