My children (Sharayah especially) have been asking for a puppy for the past 5 years. Tim and I had reached a deadlock. We already have 3 cats in our small house and I didn't want another inside pet. Tim was afraid that if we kept one outside, it wouldn't get the love and attention it needed. This went on for a few months until finally I decided that a small dog may be what we were looking for. Zoe came into our lives the first part of October. She is a yorkichon (part Yorkie, part Bishon Frise), and very much loved and spoiled by all of us.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
The Adventure Begins...
My children (Sharayah especially) have been asking for a puppy for the past 5 years. Tim and I had reached a deadlock. We already have 3 cats in our small house and I didn't want another inside pet. Tim was afraid that if we kept one outside, it wouldn't get the love and attention it needed. This went on for a few months until finally I decided that a small dog may be what we were looking for. Zoe came into our lives the first part of October. She is a yorkichon (part Yorkie, part Bishon Frise), and very much loved and spoiled by all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We need to get Toby and Zoe together!!! She is a doll!!!
Post a Comment