
My middle child is 12 years old today. Canaan came into this world at 9 lbs, 14 oz. He was my biggest baby, and has been a big teddy bear ever since. When he was little we would joke that he would be our football player. He had the build for it. Yet low and behold, by the time he hit around age 7, he started getting tall and skinny just like Josiah. Canaan is definitely my most inquisitive child. He is forever asking questions. Some days it frustrates me because it seems like I have time for nothing else but answering his questions. He says there are just a lot of things he still needs to know ;). His generosity amazes me. If someone wants something he has, he will gladly give it to them. He is forever looking for ways to help. Last February he decided he would like to learn to play the guitar. I told him that if he was committed to practicing on a regular basis, we would buy him one. He now practices daily and without any prompting from me. I marvel at his zest for life. Happy Birthday Canaan. May you listen to God's leading, because I have a feeling He has great things planned for you.
1 comment:
What a handsome young man!! You are blessed with lovely children!!!!!
Post a Comment