You helped me through the most difficult time of my life, and you remained a friend after our "official" time was over. You loved me even in my imperfections, you cried with me through the raw feelings, and encouraged me to believe in myself and what God could do through me. You taught me to hope and to truly live. Each day is precious. I don't understand why things happen the way they do. I don't understand why people are taken from this earth when it seems like they still have so much left to accomplish. I don't know why we have to hurt so much. But I am longing for the day when this life will be but a dim memory and we are all basking in the Glory of God. No more pain, no more tears. Only JOY! I love you Regina. You have been a beautiful, precious friend to me. I pray that this separation will be a short one. And that the reunion will be sweet.
"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold -- though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world." 1 Peter 1:6 - 7
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment