
We added a 3rd teenager to the Marshall household today. Canaan turned 13. I am constantly amazed with this child. He has a beautiful voice, which he is using in the 8th grade choir at the middle school this year. He is beginning to play the guitar beautifully. I love to sit on the couch drinking coffee in the morning while I listen to him practice. But what I most admire about Canaan is how willing he is to put the needs of others in front of his own. He has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I have ever known. My prayer for him this year comes from Colossians 1:10 - "...that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God..." I love you Canaan.
No comments:
Post a Comment