Friday, January 7, 2011
Micah and Jayden's baptisms
On January 6 I had the privilege of baptizing my babies into Christ. Micah and Jayden had been talking to me for the past few months about their need to have their sins forgiven and wanting to follow Jesus. Driving back from a family Christmas celebration they decided to make a date for the baptism. Micah wanted to invite a few close friends as well as family, but Jayden, being a much more private person, didn't want anyone but family (and Pam, Mariah, and Mary, but those are almost family :). I baptized Micah that evening and after his friends left, I was able to baptize Jayden. There is nothing sweeter than watching your children grow and learn. To see them learn to trust God and commit their lives is such a blessing to me. My babies are growing up and I can't wait to see what God has in store for their lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment