My oldest son is 16 years old. That just doesn't seem possible when I can still remember my own 16th birthday. I can't believe how fast the years are flying by. We had a family birthday celebration on the night of his birthday. He picked the menu: Mushroom and black olive pizza, omelets, rice with sugar and cinnamon for dessert. He definitely has his own individual taste :). The next evening he had his party with friends. Five guys, 4 girls, plus Dana and Tonya stopped by, plus lots of food, games, and playdough :). They are an awesome group of teens and I couldn't ask for better friends for my son. I am so thankful he has them in his life. I know the next few years will bring many changes as he goes to college,dates, and chooses a career. It will be a big transition for all of us, but I pray that the training we have provided as parents through these years have instilled the values in him to face anything that comes his way. Josiah has good work ethic, a tender heart, and most importantly he loves the Lord. Happy birthday Josiah. I love you and I'm continuing to pray for you.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment