
Sharayah turned 13 today. She celebrated with a party at the bowling alley with several friends. I can't believe how much my daughter has grown up. I can remember the joy I felt when she was born. She was such a good baby. I would actually walk into her room when she was a newborn to see if she was breathing, because this baby actually slept! She had a head full of hair that did absolutely nothing unless I put it up in a ponytail on top of her head. And she was afraid of nothing. Where Josiah was a little hesitant, Sharayah would take the lead for both of them. She is her own person and is totally comfortable in that. I am amazed at her confidence. Best of all, she talks to me. I know that these teen years are hard, but I pray that we continue the relationship we have and can get through them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment