
You know, the question I get asked the most in the summertime is "Can we go to the park?". When I was growing up I remembered playing outside all day long. We would ride bikes, make up games, and just use our imagination. My children have plenty of imagination, but they are a little more limited in what they can do and where they can go. It's a different world. I'm not comfortable with just letting my kids take off on their bikes and go wherever they are led. They can play in our small backyard or ride bikes around the block. I get cabin fever myself so I guess I can see why they are always asking to go to the park.
3 comments:
I love to go to the park!! We used to go ALL the time. The kids are getting older now and so it is me saying, lets go to the park! They still enjoy it but don't ask as often. and it is one of my favorite places to take pictures of them.
We like to take our bikes to the park because it is flat there and we have huge hills at our house.
Your kids are really cute! :)
Great picture of your son. I always liked the park in the spring and fall. Summer down south..... give me a pool! LOL
Post a Comment