I've been tagged by Mel (not myself) to play “Who Are You?”- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.- Each player answers the questions about themselves.- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
-Keeping busy with a 3 year old and a 1 year old.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
-Finish school for the day
-Clean up the yard
-Catch up on laundry
-Clean my living room
-Put up a swing outside for Jayden
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
-Build my dream house
-Buy a Dodge Durango
-Go on a second honeymoon to Europe
-Take my best friend on a cruise
-Take a family vacation to Disneyworld
5 Bad Habits:
-Not making good use of my time
-Procrastinating
-Being sarcastic
-Eating when I'm bored or depressed
-Being grumpy
5 Places I Have Lived:
-Newark, MO
-Moberly, MO
-Moberly, MO
-Moberly, MO
-Moberly, MO
(Gee, that was boring)
5 Jobs I Have Had
-Babysitting
-Cleaned bathrooms 1 semester in college
-Worked at a drugstore
-Worked at a factory that made greeting cards
-Homeschooled my kids for the past 8 years
5 Tags:
-Athena
-Blueeyes
-Clarkbar4
-Miss Jean
-Grits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment